You will work primarily with the Video Production team and occasionally with the Account Management team across various day to day project coordination tasks. You will assist our team across a number of projects, at any given time, at various stages of production.
This internship is suited to Media / Film / TV students who are interested facilitating and helping behind the scenes to gain experience in everyday production coordination. You must be organised and confident to action production tasks with astute creative problem solving and attention to detail.
If familiar with equipment you may be asked to assist onset, however this is not a requirement for this position.
You will gain experience working on VICE cobranded commercial content and online commercial content for brands such as Intel, Adidas and Schweppes. You should have (at least) a passive awareness of the zeitgeist and popular culture, as well as a strong interest in contributing to it.
IMPORTANT To be considered for this internship at VICE applicants must possess and/or understand the following:
● Understand this is nonpaid internship.
● Commitment of approx. 15 hours per week minimum required for a three month period.
● Currently studying (or have studied) in the areas of media, film and/or journalism.
● Possess a laptop with WiFi capability.
● You are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement upon starting your internship.
● Must reside and be able to work in Melbourne, Australia
- HOW TO APPLY Send a cover letter, CV, links to any relevant work, and application form to: email@example.com / Production Internship (Branded) Please state which production internship and placement dates you are applying for..