Fifty Acres – Communication Students Wanted
Fifty Acres is a boutique communications agency based in and near Canberra working with corporates, SMEs and Not-For-Profits.
We are a fully virtual agency with staff and clients in various States around Australia. We work with clients to ensure they build lasting relationships, develop effective strategic communications and get their brand message across clearly to relevant stakeholders.
Tasks can involve:
- Online research
- Writing client materials
- Stakeholder and media list preparation
- Client and stakeholder liaison
Ideal candidates will have:
- The ability to think laterally and strategically
- Working knowledge and understanding of social media initiatives
- Outstanding aural, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- An ability to work independently with strong organisational skills
- Good relationship skills – you will need to be comfortable and confident communicating to clients and stakeholders at all levels
- High professional standards and a commitment to quality
- An ability to be calm under pressure
Our interns also work virtually from their University, and need to provide their own computer with Internet access. We can arrange Skype chats or to meet in person for interns based in Canberra. To be eligible to apply for this position you the internship has to be a University requirement.
Please email email@example.com in the first instance with a brief resume and cover letter.