Purabon is a local Melbourne company that manufactures vegan protein and paleo balls for cafe’s, juice Bars, and retail stores.
We are looking for someone who could work on the following social media requirements:
- Development of monthly social media plan – incorporating:
- 1-2 posts on Instagram per day (1 on Sunday)
- 1 x post on Facebook per day (none on Sunday)
- Full content curation (eg. content sourcing, short form copy, design of memes and image retouching)
- Reviewing accounts and posting at peak times
- Sourcing, engagement and management of influencers
- Ongoing engagement with target audiences (eg. commenting on Facebook and Instagram accounts)
- Responding to all enquiries and feedback where appropriate
- Monthly analytics
It would be an advantage if the applicants had experience/talent in photography and/or copy writing – but not critical.
The successful person should be comfortable working autonomously as well as a member of team. This means there will be time where they will need to take direction and times when they’ll be responsible for decisions and actions.
Please send applications to
Kerin O’Brien – Sales Director